Summary:This is the introduction episode in a long journey to understanding ourselves and our culture, as we gain the advantages of age in the 2nd half of our lives. The podcast series is dedicated to getting older gracefully, powerfully, and consciously.This opening episode helps you to determine how this podcast series can provide value to you as you get older in our culture. It offers an overview of the sort of topics that are planned, and a flavor for the messages that will be promoted by the series. It also details how you can get involved in these messages.
The Insider' Club:
Receive regular updates and notifications of helpful newly-added articles, videos, and podcasts that support the “Grow OLDER, NOT OLD” message.
Receive ACTIONABLE tips and tricks for mind, body and spirit that grow the “youth” within us.
Get text transcripts of selected podcast and video episodes
Help guide the decisions and choices that will help this site to further spread the “GROW OLDER, NOT OLD” message.
Get Notified whenever there are updates on podcast show-notes pages
All FREE, No Risk, No Effort
- We never spam you or sell your email address. Your information is secure with us.
- We are CAN-SPAM compliant and you can unsubscribe at any time.
In this particular episode, you will learn:
- How this podcast can help you to live a more powerful and engaged 2nd half of life.
- The important difference between growing older and growing old.
- Why I am launching this podcast, what I hope to give, and what I hope to gain.
- Why, as a caregiver, you will find greater insight about those you care for from this podcast.
- The kinds of topics and subject matter that will be approached in the upcoming episodes.
- The meaning of the handstand in the brand's logo.
- How to share the message and information contained in the upcoming episodes.
Links and resources mentioned in this episode:
- InnerGameOfAging.com - The podcast's home website
Hey, Lee here.
Thanks so much for listening! Have some feedback you’d like to share? Leave a note in the comment section below, or you can leave me a message directly to me at Lee@InnerGameOfAging.com
But if you really would like to help spread the word about what this podcast is all about, why not leave an honest review on iTunes. Help us to produce better shows with your feedback. Or help others discover this podcast with your praise. Either way, your honest, respectful input is always desired.
If you are new to reviews and need a little help, you can go to LEAVE A REVIEW and I will walk you through that step-by-step. Thank you in advance for doing that! – plus, I read each and every one of them!
Please share this episode using the social media buttons you see at the top, or bottom of this page.
LISTEN TO THIS EPISODE NOW:
I hope you have an absolutely terrific day and I appreciate the extra time you took to look a little further!