- With any Internet browser, visit the Inner Game of Aging epsiode page to see a list of all available episodes.
- Click the episode title that you are interested in to see its show-notes page.
- Near the top of each show-notes page, you may choose your preferred way of listening or downloading the audio file.
- If you own a mobile device, use a podcatcher app to search for "The Inner Game Of Aging". A podcatcher is an application you can use to subscribe to podcasts; the podcatcher automatically downloads podcasts as they are posted to a site. Podcatchers can also transfer downloaded podcast files to a portable media player (e.g., an iPod or smartphone).
- IOS (Apple iPhone, iPad, iPod, etc. ) podcatchers include: iTunes, Overcast, and PocketCasts.
- How to download iTunes to your PC or MAC.
- Android podcatchers include: Stitcher, BeyondPod, and PocketCasts.
- Download and install one of these podcatcher apps on your mobile device, then search for "The Inner Game Of Aging" to access this podcast
- If you cannot find "The Inner Game of Aging" on your podcatcher of choice, then please add the following feed to your podcatcher feeds list:
To help spread the message and mission of this podcast, it is important to tell as many of your friends about this as practical. Social media, such as Facebook and Twitter are very useful for this purpose. The following instructions help you to do just that.